Sunday, February 20, 2005

This is the Standard Reaction to 127 Flavors of Gelatti


I don't know if it was 127 flavors or 126. Actually, it might have been just 120. Or 80. I don't know. Something over 32, that's all I know. (And yes, after $50,000 worth of grad school, THAT is all I know!).

Three words regarding gellati: Best. Food. Ever. Why I haven't seen this in the U.S., I'm not sure. But a hint to future Rome tourists: Pack lots and lots of dry ice with you and bring back some of this gold mine.

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... I just saw a MasterCard commercial showing a guy dropping a Gelatti in an intersection in front of the Coliseum. "Gelatti in Europe - 3 Euros"

That wasn't you, was it?

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually...there's a wonderful little gelato place near my house in California ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home