Sunday, March 27, 2005

The Triduum was a very busy time for all of us in Rome. The 40-minute walk to and from the Vatican for each celebration began to take its toll after a while. And today (for the most part), we rested. For the second time this year, we had a major feast at the house-- dinner was cooked by the women.. and the men cleaned (and brought the wine... you know, just to make sure our masculinity wasn't lost).

During this past week, I did a lot of reading (Bible, Catechism, "Ecclesia de Eucharistia") and wondering around Rome. As I was on break from school, I truly made this week a week of relaxation and contemplation-- enjoying the time I had to do so and read and to walk.

I again didn't take too many pictures, as I know that in the upcoming weeks, my camera will be getting a workout.

St. Anthony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home