Friday, July 04, 2008

This is The Fourth

UPDATE!!!
While I thought what I ate was cake, what it was, actually, were BROWNIES. I stand corrected. Many thanks to Beatrice, who went nearly two weeks without being personally thanked-- while I thought the chefs of the house had put it together, it was Beatrice who put all of this together. Muchas gracias!!!
----------------------------------


Happy Fourth of July everyone! It is a little strange being out of the US on this day-- I'm appreciating the day more. I hope you all have a relaxing and safe Fourth. I'm off to rural Mexico for the weekend, so I will catch you on Monday!



This is the spread the cooks provided us. Wow!!!



I don't think I celebrate The Fourth this well in the States!




Mmmm! Cake for breakfast!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home