Saturday, April 09, 2005

This is Behind the Scenes, Part II

Upon my arrival, I immediately knew God's love. I was greeted by a priest, who happened to be of the Legionaries of Christ-- the order which runs Gateway Academy in St. Louis (the school who is currently pursuing me). This was my first encounter with a Legionary. And they are awesome! (Later, I found out that he and, later, his other priestly friend, were both the recruiting directors for all of Europe).

As I was saying, immediately upon my arrival, I knew God's love. I was taken in, sat down at a table, offered lamb and salmon and beef and salad and potatoes and fruits of all sorts and cookies and chocolate and juice and milk.... and yeah: food is God's love made edible.

I ate and explored home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home