Tuesday, July 22, 2008

This is a Recap of Recent Posts and Easy Links

UPDATED ON TUESDAY EVENING.

NEW POSTS:
The National Cathedral
Pictures of Chalco
Mexican FĂștbol: Surviving the Experience


PAST POSTS:

MISSION - EVANGELIZATION
Here is my first post on the Altius Foundation, and Chalco-- one of the poorest places in Mexico City.
Here is my second post on Chalco-- this with pictures! (NEW!!!!!!!!!)
Here is my trip to the Teotihuacan Pyramids and an experience with and some thoughts on evangelization.
Here is the Mission Network, and the notion of mission.
Here is the weekend mission trip we took to Malinalco, Mexico.

CHURCH HISTORY - BUILDINGS
Here is Eduardo Chavez and an initial explanation of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
Here is what you could expect if you visited the shrine of.
Here is all about my tour of Mexico's National Cathedral. (NEW!!!!!!!!!)

FUN - VARIOUS
Here is where I live and what I do.
Here is all about my weekend trip to a vacation home in Yautepec, Mexico.
Here is a great article about a professional soccer player entering the seminary.
Here is what you could expect if you went to a Mexican fĂștbol (ahem, soccer) game. (NEW!!!!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home