Wednesday, April 06, 2005

This is Pier. We Share the Same Birth Day.

Ok, so another week has passed. An eventful week. I have a lot to write about and a lot of pictures to show you. Unfortunately, I cannot do this right now with so much going on and so much to process and reflect upon. So, please stay tuned. A huge blog will come on Saturday.

In the meantime, check out Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati. He's awesome. Read all about him at http://www.bettnet.com/frassati/ and see what John Paul II said when he made Pier a "Blessed": http://www.bettnet.com/frassati/fr-homily.html

See, he even looks like me.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Anthony !
wow you're getting old.
and see ! ... I told you on Easter when you called, you are in Rome at a very historical point in time. I hope that your studies allow you the time to take it all in. I can only imagine what it must be like to witness the burial of a true saint.(it seems inevitable ) and what an outpouring of the spirit must be taking place there ! I'm sure it will have a great effect on your outlook on life.
Enjoy your birthday and God Bless !

Uncle John.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home