Thursday, May 21, 2009

This is Back on the Road Again

Well, I'm back to blogging again, which can only mean one thing: I'm traveling. As of May 29th, I'm headed to Steubenville, Ohio, to continue work on my Masters Degree. Then, near the end of June, I'll be in Colorado with The Bro, only to return to Steubenville for the rest of July. On August 1st, I'll be back in St. Louis where I will resume work towards becoming a priest to be ordained in May of 2011.

For those who are new to this blog, I have journal-ed quite a bit (235 posts!!!) since 2005-- journal-ed about my travels to Rome in the Spring of 2005, my entrance to the seminary in 2006, my studying in Mexico City in 2008..... I hope you enjoy the posts. Check back every now and then, as I will post about things going on in my life.

I pray you are all well. You have my love.

~Anthony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home